Our staff are the most important part of our setting. Each staff member is rigorously selected to ensure that they possess the correct skills and aptitude to uphold our high standards of care, but also to maintain a happy, caring and fun environment. With ongoing training and evaluation we ensure that all of our staff continue to maximise the quality of care they offer you and your child.
At Roselands we are proud of the quality of our staff:
- The majority of our staff hold a minimum Level 3 qualification. Our managers who lead the setting hold degree level qualifications. We actively encourage on the job training and successfully deliver Apprenticeship programmes in association with our designated training provider.
- All staff are trained in Safeguarding
- Our rolling programme of Paediatric First Aid training ensures there are always multiple trained practitioners on site at any time.
- All staff involved in the preparation of food have a Level 2 Food Safety certificate
- We also have:
- A dedicated Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCO)
- Equality Needs Co-ordinator (ENCO)
- A dedicated Speech and Language Lead
- BSL Qualified to Level 2
- We are a certified member of the Makaton Friendly Scheme
- Yoga Instructors
- A Forest School Leader
Criminal Record checks (DBS) and references are always obtained before any member of staff joins us.